Thursday, March 20, 2014

Maintenance Plan for Week 6

This is going to seem  boring, but I weigh the same as I did last week 144.6 lbs!  We are getting ready to go on Vacation starting tommarow,God willing,  I am taking my scales and my exercise equipment so I can coninue to stay right on plan even away from home!

Everything stays the same this week. I did start eating prunes three times a day, I just incorporate that into my bite count.

Current Weight: 144.6 lbs

Below 5 lb Maintenance Range (145.5 to 150.5)

See Goal Range/Trend wieght graphed out here
https://trendweight.com/u/cd1f67ad57c04c/ 





I did increase the intensity of my exercise a bit more than I had been for a few weeks. I am hoping for a Capital S day after we get back from our vacation, so I think its best to just keep on doing what I am doing!

Monday-Friday (N days): 45 bites
Saturday-Sunday (S days): 55 bites

Daily N day plan for this week:


7:30 Start exercising 4 miles

aprox 7 AM- 7:30 AM  7 bites

12- 12:15 PM  14 bites

6 PM or when family eats  24 bites

Total  Monday-Friday N days 45 bites


Saturday- Sunday 55 bites total eat 3-4 times  


If anyone has any comments or questions feel free to comment or ask as much as you like! 


Been doing some research on Wieght maintenance so maybe some new blog posts/videos sometime!

4 comments:

  1. When did you add it exercise and what do you do? I see 4 miles, is that walking or running?

    What kind of stuff to you like to eat? I find that when I am so limited on bites, I don't want to just have salad. I find I'm not eating as healthy as I did when I counted calories and that kind of disturbs me. However I am losing a few #, so I do like that! I need to find the balance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also since you've been at this a while, how do you deal with peer pressure? Don't people tell you to eat more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added in exercise back in December 2013. I do it for weight maintenance and for mental health. I do Leslie Sansone 4 Miles each morning, I hold hand weights in my hands ...It is walking, a multi muscle walking program, where you move a lot of different muscle groups not just legs! Arms up high, kicks frontwards, kickbacks, oblique stomach muscles through twisting ect...

    I Currently eat a lot of calorie rich food, but I am gradually adding in healthy stuff. I am eating about a serving of fruit or more every day now because I am doing the prunes with each meal. I always do peanut butter a bite or more with each meal, its proven to help people stick to their plan and also keep the weight off long term.

    Its all about ***Choices*** =) I don't actually just love vegetables, but if I Chose to Eat Them, I could eat more bites and still maintain my weight... I hope to add in some fruit/vegetable powders too. I like doing wheat grass ( 1 1/4 tsp equals 1 serving green leafy vegetable) and I hope to try Garden of Life Perfect Food Raw powder too.

    You can do the same thing, you can eat healthy stuff and fruits/vegetables too if you choose to. 2-3 bites of healthy stuff equals 1 bite calorie rich food.

    Just as an example.... What that means is that if you are currently losing weight on 40 bites a day and you are eating calorie rich food, you could choose to replace all of it (or any amount you choose) with healthy foods. In doing so you would be able to eat about twice as many bites or so of healthy stuff as other calorie rich food. So you could probably eat 80 bites and still lose weight if you replaced it all with healthy things like apples, broccoli, eggs and stuff like that!

    Some people can probably lose weight on over 100 bites a day of all healthy foods!

    That is totally an example. =) Everyone is different in their choices, if they want to eat all healthy, part healthy, or just all calorie rich food


    I prefer not to put too many restrictions on what I can eat. I eat a bite of peanut butter with each meal, some prunes, and otherwise, whats available and what sounds good. I keep those mini snickers ect so I can have some of them too. I like to get protein in at each meal for sure usually too.

    Congrats on the lbs lost!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I get peer pressure? not really, not much! My husband totally supports me!

    ReplyDelete