Sunday, March 2, 2014

Maitenance Plan for Week 3

I had my Capital S day yesterday, so I am not planning on weighing until Tuesday.

Based on how things went last week, This is my eating plan for next week. I have increased my bites by 5 bites Monday-Friday for a total of 40 bites these days and increased my S days bites to 50 bites instead of 45

7-7:30 AM  6 bites

12-12:15  12 bites

6-6:15 PM Or when family eats: 22 bites

Total bites 40 bites


I changed my eating times this week closer to when I exercise and the meals are farther apart, I don't know if I will like it or not, I guess I will have to try it and see!

Im still figuring out exactly how many bites to keep me right in my 5 lb maintenance range, and I will probably be adjusting it from week to week for a while, maybe forever! That's ok! Id a lot rather adjust my bites than my calories! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment