Thursday, April 10, 2014

Maintenance Plan for Week 9

I have decided to up my bites by 1 bite each day for this next week. Been doing some Reading in the Maintenance Forums on 3 Fat Chicks, and some poeple notice that they maintain on a lower amount of calories AND sometimes on a little bit higher too, they maintain the exact amount of weight ect.  So I am expereminting to see how it affects my wieght, to add a bit more food. Of course, I am doing it very very very slowly, just one bite this week added to each day.

If I dont like it, then I can go back to what I was doing the next week. Its an Experemint-of-One. 

I had major detox symptoms after trying to eat 3 Tablespoons of Wheat grass a day. I am trying to find a green powder that I can start small and work up slowly that I wont have side effects with

I recieved 2 Readers Digests and they were the wrong ones, so I have almost given up on finding the other bite counting article!  




Current Weight: 145.4  lbs   Current BMI  23.1

Inside  5 lb Maintenance Range (144.5 to 149.5)

See Goal Range/Trend wieght graphed out here
https://trendweight.com/u/cd1f67ad57c04c/



Week 9 Maintenance Plan....



Monday-Friday (N days): 46 bites
Saturday-Sunday (S days): 56 bites

N day Plan..


7:30 or before Start exercising 4 miles

Meal 1 7-7:30 AM-  7 bites

Meal 2   Noon- 12:15  15 bites

Meal 3  6 PM or when family eats  24 bites

46 bites total



Questions and Comments are Welcome! 

4 comments:

  1. Do you count calories or just bites? How do you keep up the motivation? I usually find I can count bites and stay under 80 for a couple days, then I go crazy, and lose count then get off track and think maybe I should go back to calorie counting. Then I get frustrated, and think I should go back to bite counting. Do you have a link to the forum for the 3 fat chicks? Keep up the site and the good work, you are great for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mysavingstyle- everyone is different on what works for them. Bite counting works for me. I count bites. Sometimes I might look at the calorie count to decide how much to put in a bite, but I count bites, not calories as a rule 90% of the time!

    3 fatchicks forum I read is here http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/living-maintenance-170/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the response, yesterday I was mostly on track, here's to seeing if I can make it a whole week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete