For example, here is how my bite journey has gone so far
I started at 80 bites per day. (sundays are always 80 bites or less allowed for me) I wasnt perfect but for the most part have stayed on my bite number everyday
80 bites starting weight 218.2
70 bites week 2 208.4
60 bites week 3 205.4
50 bites week 4 200
Here are some good information sources about counting bites to lose weight
1. Why Weight Around? by Alwin Lewis
Dr Lewis recommends 10 bites per day, and some would consider this extreme, although it does produce fast weight loss, he says if you cant do 10 bites per day you can try some other bite number. For example 10 bites 3x a day and so on
2. The Bite Diet by Rob Moon
3. The Ultimate 21st Century Diet: 25 bites by Jay Bysinger
4. 80 bites system and app
5. Eat slower app and Eat slower pro app
I really like the Eat slower pro app, it keeps track of total bites for
day, and bites per day over 90 day period, showing a graph, you can see your bites gradually go down. No, I have nothing to do with the sale of any apps or books on this page, just providing info for anyone who wants more information for the bite counting system.
Eating slower (one minute per bite or so) really helps you be satisfied with less bite and corolates well with the bite system. I can inhale 18 bites in 5 minutes OR I can use the app and eat 18 bites in about 18 minutes, feeling much more satisfied with my small portion!
6. G-bites diet plan A lady lost alot of weight and helps others lose weight counting their bites.
The first link is her story, the second link her plan
7. A man who ate about 8-10 bites per meal or so after gastric bypass surgery. This is his blog post where he talks about portion control and bites per meal